Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aroma Melts Galore

I loveeeeeeeee beautiful smells and oil burners but I am hopeless at remembering to top up my oil burner with water when I have an essential oil going :( Bet I am not the only one with this issue though am I ??? Go on tell me your just like me :)

So with all the great products out there on the market these days I investigated some Aroma Melts....I found a few online in auction sites but after I got them and nope don't ask me to tell you who from as I wont. I wasn't happy with the scents, quality etc, so I started making my own.
Here are just a few of them in pictures for you today.

Soy Aroma Melts with candle Fragrances-

Green Tea

Strawberry Block Melts
Soy Aroma Melts with Essential Oils-
Romance Blend Essential Oil Frargance.
Lavender Essential Oil.

Each one is made using Soy wax so you know its good for the enviroment as well as safe from little ones if they happen to get to them.
When they are in my madeit store I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment